We are pleased to announce that all student stipends will now be processed using a company called Sallie Mae Business Office Solutions. (Independent from the Sallie Mae Loan division) The Art Institute of York, Pennsylvania will forward your stipend amounts to SM Business Office Solutions where they will send your stipend based upon the method you select.
You have 3 choices or methods to receive your stipend:
- Direct Deposit (Fastest method)
- Debit MasterCard card (Fastest method)
Benefits of choosing direct deposit or debit card:
- Will not have to wait for the check to arrive in the mail or having to pick up the check in the Financial Aid Office.
- Will not have to go to a check cashing place or go deposit the funds.
- Will not have to wait for the check to clear from your bank.
How to Sign Up:
- Go to: http://www.salliemaebank.com/AIYP
- You will see friendly sign up and simple activation steps.
- New user set up will require your student ID# ( obtained from your ID card or your login to e-college) and your zip code from your master student address ( incorrect zip code will cause an error message)
- You will automatically receive your funds by check if you do not sign up.
Selecting the Debit MasterCard card allows you to:
- Transfer your balance on the debit card into a bank account of your choice from the online application.
- Make purchases anywhere that Debit MasterCard is accepted.
- Withdraw money surcharge-free at any Allpoint ATM machine.
- If you do not select a method your refund will automatically be issued by check. Mailing time will be longer as checks will be issued from a Wisconsin address.
- All questions should be directed to the Business Office located in the 1407 building.